Meaning of COMPANY in Hindi
Meaning of company in Hindi
- कंपनी kanpani kanpanee
- मण्डली mandali mandalee
- साथी sathi saathee
- साथ कर लेना sath kar lena saath kar lenaa
- साथी होना sathi hona saathee honaa
- सोहबत sohabat
- संगति sangati
- जनसमूह janasamuh janasamooh zanasamuh
- टोली toli tolee
- मिलनेवाला milanevala milanevaalaa milanewala
- अतिथि atithi
- कम्पनी kampani kampanee
- संगत sangat
- सहयोगी sahayogi sahayogee
- मेहमान mehaman
- इकाई ekai ekaaee
- दल dal
- साथ रहना sath rahana saath rahanaa
- साथ देना sath dena saath denaa
- साथ sath saath
- मंडली mandali mandalee
- संग sang
- जत्था jattha jatthaa zattha
- उद्योग udyog
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of COMPANY in English
- A companion or companions.
- Society, in general; people assembled for social intercourse.
- A subdivision of a regiment of troops under the command of a captain, numbering in the United States (full strength) 100 men.
- An assemblage or association of persons, either permanent or transient.
- The state of being a companion or companions; the act of accompanying; fellowship; companionship; society; friendly intercourse.
- To associate.
- The body of actors employed in a theater or in the production of a play.
- An association of persons for the purpose of carrying on some enterprise or business; a corporation; a firm; as, the East India Company; an insurance company; a joint-stock company.
- Guests or visitors, in distinction from the members of a family; as, to invite company to dine.
- Partners in a firm whose names are not mentioned in its style or title;
- The crew of a ship, including the officers; as, a whole ship's company.
- To accompany or go with; to be companion to.
- To be a gay companion.
- To have sexual commerce.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of COMPANY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word COMPANY
"The company you keep, Weasley."
- The word/phrase 'company' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets'.
"They couldn't keep me company as humans, so they kept me company as animals, said Lupin."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the company in the novel Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
"You, Potter, and Weasley are out-of-bounds, in the company of a convicted murderer and a werewolf."
- To understand the meaning of company, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
COMPANY usage in Proverbs/Idioms
COMPANY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "COMPANY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And clash their golden bowls in company,"
- This term company was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem Hialmar speaks to the Raven.
"Your company is soothing"
- This term company was used by Cody Graham in the Poem Love Poem.
"Joy to this great company!"
- This term company was used by John Fletcher in the Poem Bridal Song.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें