Meaning of COMMAND in Hindi
Meaning of command in Hindi
- कमांड kamand kamaand
- दस्ता dasta dastaa
- पहरा pahara paharaa
- शक्ति shakti
- समादेश देना samadesh dena samaadesh denaa
- के योग्य होना ke yogy hona ke yogy honaa
- आज्ञा देना aagya dena aagyaa denaa
- संकेत sanket
- दर्शाना darshana darshanaa
- प्राप्त करना prapt karana praapt karanaa
- प्रभुत्व prabhutv prabhutw
- अधिकार adhikar adhikaar
- काबू kabu kaaboo
- वश में रखना vash men rakhana vash men rakhanaa wash men rakhana
- ऊंचेपर होना unchepar hona oonchepar honaa
- काबू पाना kabu pana kaaboo panaa
- देखना dekhana dekhanaa
- नियन्त्रित करना niyantrit karana niyantrit karanaa
- माँग करना mang karana maang karanaa
- शासन करना shasan karana shaasan karanaa
- निरिक्षण nirikshan
- संबल sanbal
- आदेश aadesh
- कमान kaman
- आज्ञा aagya aagyaa
- अधिकार रखना adhikar rakhana adhikaar rakhanaa
- समादेशन samadeshan samaadeshan
- क़ाबू पाना qabu pana qaaboo panaa kabu pana
- आदेश देना aadesh dena aadesh denaa
- हुक्म देना hukm dena hukm denaa
- लेना lena lenaa
- कमाण्ड kamand
- प्रभाव prabhav prabhaav prabhaw
- वश vash wash
- समादेश samadesh samaadesh
- का अधिकारी होना ka adhikari hona kaa adhikaaree honaa
- देना dena denaa
- पाना pana panaa
- माँगना mangana maanganaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of COMMAND in English
- To order with authority; to lay injunction upon; to direct; to bid; to charge.
- To have within a sphere of control, influence, access, or vision; to dominate by position; to guard; to overlook.
- To have power or influence of the nature of authority over; to obtain as if by ordering; to receive as a due; to challenge; to claim; as, justice commands the respect and affections of the people; the best goods command the best price.
- To have or to exercise direct authority; to govern; to sway; to influence; to give an order or orders.
- An authoritative order requiring obedience; a mandate; an injunction.
- Authority; power or right of control; leadership; as, the forces under his command.
- Control; power over something; sway; influence; as, to have command over one's temper or voice; the fort has command of the bridge.
- To exercise direct authority over; to have control of; to have at one's disposal; to lead.
- To direct to come; to bestow.
- To have a view, as from a superior position.
- The possession or exercise of authority.
- Power to dominate, command, or overlook by means of position; scope of vision; survey.
- A body of troops, or any naval or military force or post, or the whole territory under the authority or control of a particular officer.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of COMMAND, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word COMMAND
"But - but - My sons and daughters do not harm Hagrid, on my command."
- The word/phrase 'command' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets'.
"I 'eard he thought 'e'd be second-in-command once You-Know-'Oo 'ad taken over."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the command in the novel Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
"Do nothing unless I command you! Voldemort shouted to the Death Eaters."
- To understand the meaning of command, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
COMMAND usage in Proverbs/Idioms
COMMAND has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "COMMAND": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Such sweet command and gentle awe,"
- This term command was used by Richard Lovelace in the Poem Gratiana Dancing.
"To command and to control"
- This term command was used by Taryn Grace in the Poem Love Poem.
"Th’ applause of list’ning senates to command,"
- This term command was used by Thomas Gray in the Poem Elegy written in a Country Churchyard.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें