Meaning of COIN in Hindi
Meaning of coin in Hindi
- सिक्का(Pr. Sikka sikkaa)
- मुद्रा(Pr. Mudra mudraa)
- रुपया(Pr. Rupaya rupayaa)
- पैसा(Pr. Paisa paisaa)
- टंक(Pr. Tank)
- सिक्का बनाने की(Pr. Sikka banane ki sikkaa banane kee)
- सिक्का बनानेवाली(Pr. Sikka bananevali sikkaa bananevaalee sikka bananewali)
- सिक्का बनाना(Pr. Sikka banana sikkaa bananaa)
- गढना(Pr. Gadhana gadhanaa)
- निकालना(Pr. Nikalana nikaalanaa)
- रचना(Pr. Rachana rachanaa)
- बनाना(Pr. Banana bananaa)
- खोजना(Pr. Khojana khojanaa khozana)
- कमाना(Pr. Kamana kamanaa)
- ढालना(Pr. Dhalana dhaalanaa)
- गढ़ना(Pr. Gadhana gadhanaa)
- अविष्कार करना(Pr. Avishkar karana avishkaar karanaa awishkar karana)
- परिणत करना(Pr. Parinat karana parinat karanaa)
- फायदा करना(Pr. Phayada karana phaayadaa karanaa fayada karana)
- गढ़ाना(Pr. Gadhana gadhanaa)
Meaning of COIN in English
- A quoin; a corner or external angle; a wedge. see coigne, and quoin.
- A piece of metal on which certain characters are stamped by government authority, making it legally current as money;
- That which serves for payment or recompense.
- To make of a definite fineness, and convert into coins, as a mass of metal; to mint; to manufacture; as, to coin silver dollars; to coin a medal.
- To make or fabricate; to invent; to originate; as, to coin a word.
- To acquire rapidly, as money; to make.
- To manufacture counterfeit money.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of COIN, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word COIN
"The other was large, round as a coin, and vivid, electric blue"
- The word/phrase 'coin' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"The coin gleamed fat and yellow in the light from the torches"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the coin in the novel Harry potter and the order of the phoenix book.
"The coin was a new one"
- To understand the meaning of coin, please see the following usage by Leo Tolstoy in War and peace.
COIN usage in Proverbs/Idioms
COIN has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "COIN": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Their wealth is but a counter to my coin"
- This term coin was used by Francis Quarles in the Poem A divine rapture.
"And unless you have the coin in your own hand"
- This term coin was used by Clifford AGA in the Poem Truth or what - poem.
"Goodness and evil illustrate life like the two sides of every coin"
- This term coin was used by Tom Zart in the Poem Tom zart's poems of christian faith.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें