Meaning of COIN in Hindi
Meaning of coin in Hindi
- निकालना(Pr. nikalana nikaalanaa)
- सिक्का(Pr. sikka sikkaa)
- खोजना(Pr. khojana khojanaa khozana)
- सिक्का बनाना(Pr. sikka banana sikkaa bananaa)
- फायदा करना(Pr. phayada karana phaayadaa karanaa fayada karana)
- बनाना(Pr. banana bananaa)
- गढ़ना(Pr. gadhana gadhanaa)
- पैसा(Pr. paisa paisaa)
- रुपया(Pr. rupaya rupayaa)
- सिक्का बनानेवाली(Pr. sikka bananevali sikkaa bananevaalee sikka bananewali)
- रचना(Pr. rachana rachanaa)
- टंक(Pr. tank)
- परिणत करना(Pr. parinat karana parinat karanaa)
- अविष्कार करना(Pr. avishkar karana avishkaar karanaa awishkar karana)
- ढालना(Pr. dhalana dhaalanaa)
- गढ़ाना(Pr. gadhana gadhanaa)
- मुद्रा(Pr. mudra mudraa)
- सिक्का बनाने की(Pr. sikka banane ki sikkaa banane kee)
- कमाना(Pr. kamana kamanaa)
- गढना(Pr. gadhana gadhanaa)
Meaning of COIN in English
- A piece of metal on which certain characters are stamped by government authority, making it legally current as money;
- To make of a definite fineness, and convert into coins, as a mass of metal; to mint; to manufacture; as, to coin silver dollars; to coin a medal.
- To acquire rapidly, as money; to make.
- A quoin; a corner or external angle; a wedge. See Coigne, and Quoin.
- That which serves for payment or recompense.
- To make or fabricate; to invent; to originate; as, to coin a word.
- To manufacture counterfeit money.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of COIN, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word COIN
"The other was large, round as a coin, and vivid, electric blue."
- The word/phrase 'coin' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire'.
"The coin gleamed fat and yellow in the light from the torches."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the coin in the novel Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Book.
"The coin was a new one."
- To understand the meaning of coin, please see the following usage by Leo Tolstoy in War and Peace.
COIN usage in Proverbs/Idioms
COIN has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "COIN": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Their wealth is but a counter to my coin:"
- This term coin was used by Francis Quarles in the Poem A Divine Rapture.
"And unless you have the coin in your own hand."
- This term coin was used by Clifford AGA in the Poem Truth or What? - Poem.
"Goodness and evil illustrate life Like the two sides of every coin."
- This term coin was used by Tom Zart in the Poem Tom Zart's Poems Of Christian Faith.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें