Meaning of COERCION in Hindi
Meaning of coercion in Hindi
- दबाव(Pr. Dabav dabaav dabaw)
- निग्रह(Pr. Nigrah)
- बल द्वारा शासन(Pr. Bal dvara shasan bal dvaaraa shaasan bal dwara shasan)
- नियंत्रण(Pr. Niyantran)
- बलात्कार(Pr. Balatkar balaatkaar)
- जबरदस्ती(Pr. Jabaradasti jabaradastee zabaradasti)
- बल प्रयोग(Pr. Bal prayog)
- अवपीड़न(Pr. Avapidan avapeedan awapidan)
- प्रपीड़न(Pr. Prapidan prapeedan)
- बलप्रवर्तन(Pr. Balapravartan balaprawartan)
- प्राधिकारयमन(Pr. Pradhikarayaman praadhikaarayaman)
- ब(Pr. प्रयोग - Bal-prayog)
- जो(Pr. ज़बरदस्ती - Jor-zabaradasti jor-zabaradastee zor-zabaradasti)
Meaning of COERCION in English
- The act or process of coercing.
- The application to another of either physical or moral force. when the force is physical, and cannot be resisted, then the act produced by it is a nullity, so far as concerns the party coerced. when the force is moral, then the act, though voidable, is imputable to the party doing it, unless he be so paralyzed by terror as to act convulsively. at the same time coercion is not negatived by the fact of submission under force. "coactus volui" (i consented under compulsion) is the condition of mind which, when there is volition forced by coercion, annuls the result of such coercion.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of COERCION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word COERCION
"He tells me, he does not mind speechifying, but he will not have coercion"
- The word/phrase 'coercion' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'The home and the world'.
"Intrigues, coercion, banishments, executions will forever destroy french society i mean good society and then"
- 'Leo Tolstoy' has used the coercion in the novel War and peace.
COERCION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary