Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CLOTHES, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CLOTHES
"Just pack some clothes"
- The word/phrase 'clothes' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Dobby can only be freed if his masters present him with clothes, sir"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the clothes in the novel Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
"They'd better have the decency to put on normal clothes, that's all"
- To understand the meaning of clothes, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
CLOTHES has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CLOTHES": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Kindles in clothes a wantonness"
- This term clothes was used by Robert Herrick in the Poem Delight in disorder.
"The heart which tender thought clothes like a dove"
- This term clothes was used by Percy Bysshe Shelley in the Poem From the arabic.
"And a pretty girl came out to hang up clothes in a small delightful garden"
- This term clothes was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem Oxford canal.