Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CLAP, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CLAP
"He had to clap his hands to his mouth to stop himself from screaming"
- The word/phrase 'clap' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"There was another clap of thunder, followed immediately by forked lightning"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the clap in the novel Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
"Many of the witches and wizards around the walls began to clap"
- To understand the meaning of clap, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
Usage of "CLAP": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Did clap their bloody hands"
- This term clap was used by Andrew Marvell in the Poem An horatian ode upon cromwell's return from ireland.
"In a cool cell where thunder-clap"
- This term clap was used by Walter Savage Landor in the Poem Twenty years hence.
"Clap clapping see her high heel scuff the floor ding scuff"
- This term clap was used by lucille ((ren)) in the Poem Before the dance - poem.