Meaning of CIDER in Hindi
Meaning of cider in Hindi
Meaning of CIDER in English
- The expressed juice of apples. it is used as a beverage, for making vinegar, and for other purposes.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CIDER, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CIDER
"Rebekka leaned in close to ask if he would take a little cider"
- The word/phrase 'cider' was used by 'Toni Morrison' in 'A mercy'.
"He even says that cider weakens him"
- 'Gustave Flaubert' has used the cider in the novel Madame bovary.
"You want cider or don't you denver's voice is mildly accusatory"
- To understand the meaning of cider, please see the following usage by Toni Morrison in Beloved.
CIDER has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CIDER": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Into a cider-press's gripe"
- This term cider was used by Robert Browning in the Poem The pied piper of hamelin.
"Or by a cider-press, with patient look"
- This term cider was used by John Keats in the Poem To autumn.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary