Meaning of CHUTE in Hindi
Meaning of chute in Hindi
- जलप्रपात(Pr. Jalaprapat jalaprapaat zalaprapat)
- पैराशूट(Pr. Pairashut pairaashoot)
- प्रवणिका(Pr. Pravanika pravanikaa prawanika)
- ढालू प्रणाल(Pr. Dhalu pranal dhaaloo pranaal)
- फिसलनी(Pr. Phisalani phisalanee fisalani)
- ढलवी नाली(Pr. Dhalavi nali dhalavee naalee dhalawi nali)
- उपस्त्रोत(Pr. Upastrot)
- ग्रंथसर्पिका(Pr. Granthasarpika granthasarpikaa)
Meaning of CHUTE in English
- A framework, trough, or tube, upon or through which objects are made to slide from a higher to a lower level, or through which water passes to a wheel.
- See shoot.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CHUTE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CHUTE
"Pigs were crying in the chute"
- The word/phrase 'chute' was used by 'Toni Morrison' in 'Beloved'.
CHUTE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary