Meaning of CHURN in Hindi
Meaning of churn in Hindi
- मथने की नाद(Pr. Mathane ki nad mathane kee naad)
- मटकी(Pr. Mataki matakee)
- री(Pr. Ri ree)
- मथानी(Pr. Mathani mathanee)
- मिहामी(Pr. Mihami mihaamee)
- मथना(Pr. Mathana mathanaa)
- मक्खन निकालना(Pr. Makkhan nikalana makkhan nikaalanaa)
- बिलोना(Pr. Bilona bilonaa)
- मन्थन करना(Pr. Manthan karana manthan karanaa)
- आन्दोलित होना(Pr. Aandolit hona andolit honaa)
Meaning of CHURN in English
- A vessel in which milk or cream is stirred, beaten, or otherwise agitated (as by a plunging or revolving dasher) in order to separate the oily globules from the other parts, and obtain butter.
- To stir, beat, or agitate, as milk or cream in a churn, in order to make butter.
- To shake or agitate with violence.
- To perform the operation of churning.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CHURN, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CHURN
"Still, near a kettle; still, at the churn; still, at the tub and ironing board"
- The word/phrase 'churn' was used by 'Toni Morrison' in 'Beloved'.
"Except for the churn, he thought, and you don't need to know that"
- 'Toni Morrison' has used the churn in the novel Beloved.
"Except for the churn, that was the last anybody ever saw of halle"
- To understand the meaning of churn, please see the following usage by Toni Morrison in Beloved.
Usage of "CHURN": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And when you feel them staring your stomach starts to churn"
- This term churn was used by alex steel reurink in the Poem The truth is - poem.
- This term churn was used by jeff smith in the Poem The stream of love - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें