Meaning of CHINESE in Hindi
Your search "chives" did not match any word. Showing result for "chinese"
Meaning of chinese in Hindi
Meaning of CHINESE in English
- Of or pertaining to china; peculiar to china.
- A native or natives of china, or one of that yellow race with oblique eyelids who live principally in china.
- The language of china, which is monosyllabic.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CHINESE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CHINESE
"He pulled out the scarlet chinese fireball"
- The word/phrase 'chinese' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
CHINESE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CHINESE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"With chinese lights twinkling in the pitch dark"
- This term chinese was used by Sivaram Parameswaran in the Poem How am i driving.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें