Meaning of CHEESE in Hindi
Meaning of cheese in Hindi
- चीज(Pr. Chij cheej chiz)
- पनीर(Pr. Panir paneer)
- दही फाड कर बनाई हुई मिठाई(Pr. Dahi phad kar banai hui mithai dahee phaad kar banaaee huee mithaaee dahi fad kar banai hui mithai)
- चीज़(Pr. Chiz cheez chij)
- शानदार व्यक्ति(Pr. Shanadar vyakti shanadaar vyakti shanadar wyakti)
- चमकीला आदमी(Pr. Chamakila aadami chamakeelaa aadamee)
- दही फाड़ कर बनाई हुई मिठाई(Pr. Dahi phad kar banai hui mithai dahee phaad kar banaaee huee mithaaee dahi fad kar banai hui mithai)
- छोड़ देना(Pr. Chhod dena chhod denaa)
Meaning of CHEESE in English
- The curd of milk, coagulated usually with rennet, separated from the whey, and pressed into a solid mass in a hoop or mold.
- A mass of pomace, or ground apples, pressed together in the form of a cheese.
- The flat, circular, mucilaginous fruit of the dwarf mallow (malva rotundifolia).
- A low courtesy;
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CHEESE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CHEESE
"Here and there among the material were stale bread crusts and mouldy old bits of cheese"
- The word/phrase 'cheese' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the order of the phoenix book'.
"You poke her, and your hand sinks in as if she were made of cottage cheese"
- 'Mario Vargas Llosa' has used the cheese in the novel Who killed palomino molero.
"Rebekka set the cheese in the middle of the shawl and surrounded it with biscuits"
- To understand the meaning of cheese, please see the following usage by Toni Morrison in A mercy.
CHEESE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
CHEESE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CHEESE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Dead men may envy living mites in cheese"
- This term cheese was used by Wilfred Owen in the Poem A terre.
"A slice of cheese"
- This term cheese was used by Eamon J Healy in the Poem Fun time - poem.
"An ode to cheese is made to please you lovers"
- This term cheese was used by Kira Nonayerbeeswax in the Poem An ode to cheese.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें