Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CHARMING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CHARMING
"And bellatrix! how charming-- wormtail will get us drinks, if you'd like them, said snape"
- The word/phrase 'charming' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the half blood prince'.
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the charming in the novel Harry potter and the half blood prince.
"… and this charming young lady tells me she knows you! slughorn finished"
- To understand the meaning of charming, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the half blood prince.
CHARMING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CHARMING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Generous, charming, but not one that smothers"
- This term charming was used by Written and owned by Angela Lee Hillsley in the Poem Friendship poem.
"Her lips lyke cherryes charming men to byte"
- This term charming was used by Edmund Spenser in the Poem Epithalamion.
"Back when charming princes"
- This term charming was used by Araz Havan in the Poem Love poem.