Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CHARITY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CHARITY
"Charity burbage revolved to face snape again"
- The word/phrase 'charity' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the deathly hallows'.
"For the third time, charity burbage revolved to face snape"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the charity in the novel Harry potter and the deathly hallows.
"Charity fell, with resounding crash, onto the table below, which trembled and creaked"
- To understand the meaning of charity, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the deathly hallows.
CHARITY usage in Proverbs/Idioms
CHARITY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CHARITY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Of christian charity"
- This term charity was used by Thomas Hood in the Poem The bridge of sighs.
"And in charity-meetings it stands at the door"
- This term charity was used by Lewis Carroll in the Poem The hunting of the snark.
"In your love is the charity of spring"
- This term charity was used by Miss Hamilton.By Cornelius Lyons. Sequenced at
Ancient Music of
Ireland. in the Poem Blessings are the things we take for granted.