Meaning of CELEBRATION in Hindi
Meaning of celebration in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of CELEBRATION in English
- The act, process, or time of celebrating.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CELEBRATION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CELEBRATION
"Everybody was in their pajamas, and the celebration lasted all night."
- The word/phrase 'celebration' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets'.
"A roar of celebration erupted from the hole behind her."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the celebration in the novel Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince.
"We're having a little bit of a celebration, actually…' She gestured at the scarlet banner."
- To understand the meaning of celebration, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Book.
CELEBRATION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CELEBRATION": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Every day a celebration of life."
- This term celebration was used by Orania Hamilton in the Poem Love Poem.
"Appy third anniversary!A time for celebration and reflection."
- This term celebration was used by O'KaneBy Turlough O'Carolan. Sequenced by in the Poem Happy Third Anniversary2.
"Bells and ; The time for celebration and festive rhyme,"
- This term celebration was used by Gaynor Borade in the Poem Yuletide Bliss.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें