Meaning of CELEBRATED in Hindi
Meaning of celebrated in Hindi
Meaning of CELEBRATED in English
- of Celebrate
- Having celebrity; distinguished; renowned.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CELEBRATED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CELEBRATED
- The word/phrase 'celebrated' was used by 'F. Scott Fitzgerald' in 'The Great Gatsby'.
"And he said it would make us all celebrated that had a hand in it."
- 'Mark Twain' has used the celebrated in the novel The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
"But Alexey Alexandrovitch, my celebrated brother-in-law, you surely must know."
- To understand the meaning of celebrated, please see the following usage by Leo Tolstoy in Anna Karenina.
CELEBRATED usage in Proverbs/Idioms
CELEBRATED has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CELEBRATED": Examples from famous English Poetry
"It is steeped with goodies galore; Celebrated to re-mold the clay,"
- This term celebrated was used by Gaynor Borade in the Poem Birthday Bumps and Candy.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें