Meaning of CELEBRATE in Hindi
Meaning of celebrate in Hindi
- उत्सव मनाना utsav manana utsav mananaa utsaw manana
- प्रशंसा करना prashansa karana prashansaa karanaa
- यज्ञ करना yagy karana yagy karanaa
- समारोह मनाना samaroh manana samaaroh mananaa
- प्रसिद्ध करना prasiddh karana prasiddh karanaa
- मिस्सा करना missa karana missaa karanaa
- सराहना sarahana sarahanaa
- अनुष्ठान करना anushthan karana anushthan karanaa
- कीर्तिगान करना kirtigan karana keertigan karanaa
- पादरी का कार्य करना padari ka kary karana paadaree kaa kaary karanaa
- विख्यात करना vikhyat karana vikhyaat karanaa wikhyat karana
- उत्सव करना या मनाना utsav karana ya manana utsav karanaa yaa mananaa utsaw karana ya manana
- गुणगान करना gunagan karana gunagan karanaa
- प्रचार करना prachar karana prachaar karanaa
- मनाना manana mananaa
- रचना rachana rachanaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of CELEBRATE in English
- To honor by solemn rites, by ceremonies of joy and respect, or by refraining from ordinary business; to observe duly; to keep; as, to celebrate a birthday.
- To extol or honor in a solemn manner; as, to celebrate the name of the Most High.
- To perform or participate in, as a sacrament or solemn rite; to solemnize; to perform with appropriate rites; as, to celebrate a marriage.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CELEBRATE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CELEBRATE
"We've had precious little to celebrate for eleven years."
- The word/phrase 'celebrate' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of two faithful souls."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the celebrate in the novel Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.
"He was expected home the same night to celebrate his success."
- To understand the meaning of celebrate, please see the following usage by Gustave Flaubert in Madame Bovary.
CELEBRATE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
CELEBRATE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CELEBRATE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Celebrate its feelings,"
- This term celebrate was used by Chris Todd in the Poem Love Poem.
"To celebrate with me"
- This term celebrate was used by Brynne S. in the Poem Love Poem.
"And ask to celebrate my birth:"
- This term celebrate was used by Matthew Prior in the Poem On My Birthday, July 21.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें