Meaning of CAUSES in Hindi
Meaning of causes in Hindi
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CAUSES, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CAUSES
"Longbottom causes devastation with the simplest spells"
- The word/phrase 'causes' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"Because if taken in excess, it causes giddiness, recklessness, and dangerous overconfidence, said slughorn"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the causes in the novel Harry potter and the half blood prince.
"This causes scramblings and fights"
- To understand the meaning of causes, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in Sadhana.
CAUSES has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CAUSES": Examples from famous English Poetry
"When all the causes were away"
- This term causes was used by Ben Jonson in the Poem A farewell to the world.
"Though art's hid causes are not found"
- This term causes was used by Ben Jonson in the Poem Simplex munditiis.
"These flowers, as in their causes, sleep"
- This term causes was used by Thomas Carew in the Poem Song.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें