Meaning of CAUGHT in Hindi
Meaning of caught in Hindi
Meaning of CAUGHT in English
- Of catch
- Imp. & p. p. of catch.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CAUGHT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CAUGHT
"They haven't been caught"
- The word/phrase 'caught' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"He caught that thing in his hand after a fifty-foot dive, professor mcgonagall told wood"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the caught in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"They hadn't even reached the end of the corridor when hermione caught up with them"
- To understand the meaning of caught, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
CAUGHT usage in Proverbs/Idioms
CAUGHT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CAUGHT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Stars caught in my branches"
- This term caught was used by Algernon Charles Swinburne in the Poem Hertha.
"I see now i'm caught"
- This term caught was used by Shawn Self in the Poem Love poem.
"Caught her brown limbs and slew her utterly"
- This term caught was used by Oscar Wilde in the Poem Ave maria gratia plena.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें