Meaning of CAST in Hindi
Meaning of cast in Hindi
- अभिनेता वर्ग abhineta varg abhinetaa varg abhineta warg
- डालना dalana daalanaa
- फेंक phenk fenk
- छोड़ना chhodana chhodanaa
- ढला होना dhala hona dhalaa honaa
- क्षेपण kshepan
- देना (मत देना) dena (mat dena) denaa (mat denaa)
- मत पत्र निक्षेप करना mat patr nikshep karana mat patr nikshep karanaa
- साँचा sancha saanchaa
- गिराना girana giranaa
- ढलवाँ dhalavan dhalavaan dhalawan
- पात्र सूची patr suchi paatr soochee
- भूमिका निर्धारण bhumika nirdharan bhoomikaa nirdhaaran
- पछाडना pachhadana pachhaadanaa
- भूमिका देना bhumika dena bhoomikaa denaa
- ढला हुआ dhala hu dhalaa huaa
- क्षिप्ति kshipti
- नाटक या फिल्म के कलाकार natak ya philm ke kalakar naatak yaa philm ke kalaakaar natak ya film ke kalakar
- हल्का रंग halka rang halkaa rang
- ढालना dhalana dhaalanaa
- छोड़ना chhodana chhodanaa
- प्रकार का prakar ka prakaar kaa
- व्ययरोपण करना vyayaropan karana vyayaropan karanaa wyayaropan karana
- सांचा sancha saanchaa
- नाटक केलिए चुनना natak kelie chunana naatak kelie chunanaa
- फेंकना phenkana phenkanaa fenkana
- ढला dhala dhalaa
- भूमिका bhumika bhoomikaa
- साँचानिर्मित sanchanirmit saanchanirmit
- पछाड़ना pachhadana pachhaadanaa
- झाँई jhani jhaanee zhani
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of CAST in English
- of Cast
- To direct or turn, as the eyes.
- To turn (the balance or scale); to overbalance; hence, to make preponderate; to decide; as, a casting voice.
- To calculate; to compute.
- The thing thrown.
- A chance, opportunity, privilege, or advantage; specifically, an opportunity of riding; a lift.
- To throw down, as in wrestling.
- To impose; to bestow; to rest.
- To form into a particular shape, by pouring liquid metal or other material into a mold; to fashion; to found; as, to cast bells, stoves, bullets.
- To stereotype or electrotype.
- To throw, as a line in angling, esp, with a fly hook.
- To warp; to become twisted out of shape.
- To receive form or shape in a mold.
- The distance to which a thing is or can be thrown.
- A throw of dice; hence, a chance or venture.
- The act of casting in a mold.
- The assignment of parts in a play to the actors.
- A motion or turn, as of the eye; direction; look; glance; squint.
- A tube or funnel for conveying metal into a mold.
- To throw off; to eject; to shed; to lose.
- To cause to fall; to shed; to reflect; to throw; as, to cast a ray upon a screen; to cast light upon a subject.
- To compute; to reckon; to calculate; as, to cast a horoscope.
- To fix, distribute, or allot, as the parts of a play among actors; also to assign (an actor) for a part.
- To vomit.
- That which is throw out or off, shed, or ejected; as, the skin of an insect, the refuse from a hawk's stomach, the excrement of a earthworm.
- That which is formed in a mild; esp. a reproduction or copy, as of a work of art, in bronze or plaster, etc.; a casting.
- To bring forth prematurely; to slink.
- To send or drive by force; to throw; to fling; to hurl; to impel.
- To drop; to deposit; as, to cast a ballot.
- To throw up, as a mound, or rampart.
- To throw out or emit; to exhale.
- To dismiss; to discard; to cashier.
- To contrive; to plan.
- To defeat in a lawsuit; to decide against; to convict; as, to be cast in damages.
- To turn the head of a vessel around from the wind in getting under weigh.
- To consider; to turn or revolve in the mind; to plan; as, to cast about for reasons.
- 3d pres. of Cast, for Casteth.
- The act of casting or throwing; a throw.
- An impression or mold, taken from a thing or person; amold; a pattern.
- Form; appearence; mien; air; style; as, a peculiar cast of countenance.
- A tendency to any color; a tinge; a shade.
- A flight or a couple or set of hawks let go at one time from the hand.
- A stoke, touch, or trick.
- Four; that is, as many as are thrown into a vessel at once in counting herrings, etc; a warp.
- Contrivance; plot, design.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CAST, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CAST
"He cast a sideways look at Harry under his bushy eyebrows."
- The word/phrase 'cast' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"On the count of three, we will cast our first spells."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the cast in the novel Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
"He cast a wary eye around the sleeping witches and wizards on the walls."
- To understand the meaning of cast, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
CAST usage in Proverbs/Idioms
CAST has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CAST": Examples from famous English Poetry
"To simply cast away the precision"
- This term cast was used by Anthony Kolos in the Poem Love Poem.
"And o'er it cast a thousand leagues of sea."
- This term cast was used by John McCrae in the Poem Anarchy.
"You cast into the sea,"
- This term cast was used by Tracey Newson in the Poem Love Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें