Meaning of CAST in Hindi
Meaning of cast in Hindi
- सांचा(Pr. Sancha saanchaa)
- फेंक(Pr. Phenk fenk)
- हल्का रंग(Pr. Halka rang halkaa rang)
- अभिनेता वर्ग(Pr. Abhineta varg abhinetaa varg abhineta warg)
- क्षिप्ति(Pr. Kshipti)
- डालना(Pr. Dalana daalanaa)
- नाटक या फिल्म के कलाकार(Pr. Natak ya philm ke kalakar naatak yaa philm ke kalaakaar natak ya film ke kalakar)
- क्षेपण(Pr. Kshepan)
- छोड़ना(Pr. Chhodana chhodanaa)
- देना (मत देना)(Pr. Dena (mat dena) denaa (mat denaa))
- प्रकार का(Pr. Prakar ka prakaar kaa)
- मत पत्र निक्षेप करना(Pr. Mat patr nikshep karana mat patr nikshep karanaa)
- व्ययरोपण करना(Pr. Vyayaropan karana vyayaropan karanaa wyayaropan karana)
- साँचा(Pr. Sancha saanchaa)
- फेंकना(Pr. Phenkana phenkanaa fenkana)
- पछाडना(Pr. Pachhadana pachhaadanaa)
- गिराना(Pr. Girana giranaa)
- नाटक केलिए चुनना(Pr. Natak kelie chunana naatak kelie chunanaa)
- पछाड़ना(Pr. Pachhadana pachhaadanaa)
- भूमिका देना(Pr. Bhumika dena bhoomikaa denaa)
- छोड़ना(Pr. Chhodana chhodanaa)
- ढला होना(Pr. Dhala hona dhalaa honaa)
- ढालना(Pr. Dhalana dhaalanaa)
- झाँई(Pr. Jhani jhaanee zhani)
- ढला हुआ(Pr. Dhala hu dhalaa huaa)
- ढलवाँ(Pr. Dhalavan dhalavaan dhalawan)
- ढला(Pr. Dhala dhalaa)
- पात्र सूची(Pr. Patr suchi paatr soochee)
- भूमिका(Pr. Bhumika bhoomikaa)
- भूमिका निर्धारण(Pr. Bhumika nirdharan bhoomikaa nirdhaaran)
- साँचानिर्मित(Pr. Sanchanirmit saanchanirmit)
Meaning of CAST in English
- Of cast
- To send or drive by force; to throw; to fling; to hurl; to impel.
- To direct or turn, as the eyes.
- To drop; to deposit; as, to cast a ballot.
- To throw down, as in wrestling.
- To throw up, as a mound, or rampart.
- To throw off; to eject; to shed; to lose.
- To bring forth prematurely; to slink.
- To throw out or emit; to exhale.
- To cause to fall; to shed; to reflect; to throw; as, to cast a ray upon a screen; to cast light upon a subject.
- To impose; to bestow; to rest.
- To dismiss; to discard; to cashier.
- To compute; to reckon; to calculate; as, to cast a horoscope.
- To contrive; to plan.
- To defeat in a lawsuit; to decide against; to convict; as, to be cast in damages.
- To turn (the balance or scale); to overbalance; hence, to make preponderate; to decide; as, a casting voice.
- To form into a particular shape, by pouring liquid metal or other material into a mold; to fashion; to found; as, to cast bells, stoves, bullets.
- To stereotype or electrotype.
- To fix, distribute, or allot, as the parts of a play among actors; also to assign (an actor) for a part.
- To throw, as a line in angling, esp, with a fly hook.
- To turn the head of a vessel around from the wind in getting under weigh.
- To consider; to turn or revolve in the mind; to plan; as, to cast about for reasons.
- To calculate; to compute.
- To receive form or shape in a mold.
- To warp; to become twisted out of shape.
- To vomit.
- 3d pres. of cast, for casteth.
- The act of casting or throwing; a throw.
- The thing thrown.
- The distance to which a thing is or can be thrown.
- A throw of dice; hence, a chance or venture.
- That which is throw out or off, shed, or ejected; as, the skin of an insect, the refuse from a hawk's stomach, the excrement of a earthworm.
- The act of casting in a mold.
- An impression or mold, taken from a thing or person; amold; a pattern.
- That which is formed in a mild; esp. a reproduction or copy, as of a work of art, in bronze or plaster, etc.; a casting.
- Form; appearence; mien; air; style; as, a peculiar cast of countenance.
- A tendency to any color; a tinge; a shade.
- A chance, opportunity, privilege, or advantage; specifically, an opportunity of riding; a lift.
- The assignment of parts in a play to the actors.
- A flight or a couple or set of hawks let go at one time from the hand.
- A stoke, touch, or trick.
- A motion or turn, as of the eye; direction; look; glance; squint.
- A tube or funnel for conveying metal into a mold.
- Four; that is, as many as are thrown into a vessel at once in counting herrings, etc; a warp.
- Contrivance; plot, design.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CAST, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CAST
"He cast a sideways look at harry under his bushy eyebrows"
- The word/phrase 'cast' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"On the count of three, we will cast our first spells"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the cast in the novel Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
"He cast a wary eye around the sleeping witches and wizards on the walls"
- To understand the meaning of cast, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
CAST usage in Proverbs/Idioms
CAST has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CAST": Examples from famous English Poetry
"To simply cast away the precision"
- This term cast was used by Anthony Kolos in the Poem Love poem.
"And o'er it cast a thousand leagues of sea"
- This term cast was used by John McCrae in the Poem Anarchy.
"You cast into the sea"
- This term cast was used by Tracey Newson in the Poem Love poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary