Meaning of CAST in Hindi
Meaning of cast in Hindi
- सांचा(Pr. sancha saanchaa)
- फेंक(Pr. phenk fenk)
- हल्का रंग(Pr. halka rang halkaa rang)
- अभिनेता वर्ग(Pr. abhineta varg abhinetaa varg abhineta warg)
- क्षिप्ति(Pr. kshipti)
- डालना(Pr. dalana daalanaa)
- नाटक या फिल्म के कलाकार(Pr. natak ya philm ke kalakar naatak yaa philm ke kalaakaar natak ya film ke kalakar)
- क्षेपण(Pr. kshepan)
- छोड़ना(Pr. chhodana chhodanaa)
- देना (मत देना)(Pr. dena (mat dena) denaa (mat denaa))
- प्रकार का(Pr. prakar ka prakaar kaa)
- मत पत्र निक्षेप करना(Pr. mat patr nikshep karana mat patr nikshep karanaa)
- व्ययरोपण करना(Pr. vyayaropan karana vyayaropan karanaa wyayaropan karana)
- साँचा(Pr. sancha saanchaa)
- फेंकना(Pr. phenkana phenkanaa fenkana)
- पछाडना(Pr. pachhadana pachhaadanaa)
- गिराना(Pr. girana giranaa)
- नाटक केलिए चुनना(Pr. natak kelie chunana naatak kelie chunanaa)
- पछाड़ना(Pr. pachhadana pachhaadanaa)
- भूमिका देना(Pr. bhumika dena bhoomikaa denaa)
- छोड़ना(Pr. chhodana chhodanaa)
- ढला होना(Pr. dhala hona dhalaa honaa)
- ढालना(Pr. dhalana dhaalanaa)
- झाँई(Pr. jhani jhaanee zhani)
- ढला हुआ(Pr. dhala hu dhalaa huaa)
- ढलवाँ(Pr. dhalavan dhalavaan dhalawan)
- ढला(Pr. dhala dhalaa)
- पात्र सूची(Pr. patr suchi paatr soochee)
- भूमिका(Pr. bhumika bhoomikaa)
- भूमिका निर्धारण(Pr. bhumika nirdharan bhoomikaa nirdhaaran)
- साँचानिर्मित(Pr. sanchanirmit saanchanirmit)
Meaning of CAST in English
- of Cast
- To send or drive by force; to throw; to fling; to hurl; to impel.
- To direct or turn, as the eyes.
- To drop; to deposit; as, to cast a ballot.
- To throw down, as in wrestling.
- To throw up, as a mound, or rampart.
- To throw off; to eject; to shed; to lose.
- To bring forth prematurely; to slink.
- To throw out or emit; to exhale.
- To cause to fall; to shed; to reflect; to throw; as, to cast a ray upon a screen; to cast light upon a subject.
- To impose; to bestow; to rest.
- To dismiss; to discard; to cashier.
- To compute; to reckon; to calculate; as, to cast a horoscope.
- To contrive; to plan.
- To defeat in a lawsuit; to decide against; to convict; as, to be cast in damages.
- To turn (the balance or scale); to overbalance; hence, to make preponderate; to decide; as, a casting voice.
- To form into a particular shape, by pouring liquid metal or other material into a mold; to fashion; to found; as, to cast bells, stoves, bullets.
- To stereotype or electrotype.
- To fix, distribute, or allot, as the parts of a play among actors; also to assign (an actor) for a part.
- To throw, as a line in angling, esp, with a fly hook.
- To turn the head of a vessel around from the wind in getting under weigh.
- To consider; to turn or revolve in the mind; to plan; as, to cast about for reasons.
- To calculate; to compute.
- To receive form or shape in a mold.
- To warp; to become twisted out of shape.
- To vomit.
- 3d pres. of Cast, for Casteth.
- The act of casting or throwing; a throw.
- The thing thrown.
- The distance to which a thing is or can be thrown.
- A throw of dice; hence, a chance or venture.
- That which is throw out or off, shed, or ejected; as, the skin of an insect, the refuse from a hawk's stomach, the excrement of a earthworm.
- The act of casting in a mold.
- An impression or mold, taken from a thing or person; amold; a pattern.
- That which is formed in a mild; esp. a reproduction or copy, as of a work of art, in bronze or plaster, etc.; a casting.
- Form; appearence; mien; air; style; as, a peculiar cast of countenance.
- A tendency to any color; a tinge; a shade.
- A chance, opportunity, privilege, or advantage; specifically, an opportunity of riding; a lift.
- The assignment of parts in a play to the actors.
- A flight or a couple or set of hawks let go at one time from the hand.
- A stoke, touch, or trick.
- A motion or turn, as of the eye; direction; look; glance; squint.
- A tube or funnel for conveying metal into a mold.
- Four; that is, as many as are thrown into a vessel at once in counting herrings, etc; a warp.
- Contrivance; plot, design.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CAST, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CAST
"He cast a sideways look at Harry under his bushy eyebrows."
- The word/phrase 'cast' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"On the count of three, we will cast our first spells."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the cast in the novel Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
"He cast a wary eye around the sleeping witches and wizards on the walls."
- To understand the meaning of cast, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
CAST usage in Proverbs/Idioms
CAST has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CAST": Examples from famous English Poetry
"To simply cast away the precision"
- This term cast was used by Anthony Kolos in the Poem Love Poem.
"And o'er it cast a thousand leagues of sea."
- This term cast was used by John McCrae in the Poem Anarchy.
"You cast into the sea,"
- This term cast was used by Tracey Newson in the Poem Love Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें