Meaning of CART in Hindi
Meaning of cart in Hindi
- गाड़ी(Pr. gadi gaadee)
- छकडा गाडी(Pr. chhakada gadi chhakadaa gaadee)
- पहिया(Pr. pahiya pahiyaa)
- ले जाना(Pr. le jana le janaa le zana)
- गाडी(Pr. gadi gaadee)
- छकड़ा गाड़ी(Pr. chhakada gadi chhakadaa gaadee)
- ठेलागाड़ी(Pr. thelagadi thelaagaadee)
- गाड़ी में ले जाना(Pr. gadi men le jana gaadee men le janaa gadi men le zana)
- छकडा़(Pr. chhakad chhakadaa)
- ठेला(Pr. thela thelaa)
- रथ(Pr. rath)
- छकड़ा(Pr. chhakada chhakadaa)
- गाडी़(Pr. gadi gaadee)
- पहियेदार मेज़(Pr. pahiyedar mez pahiyedaar mez pahiyedar mej)
- शकट(Pr. shakat)
- ढोना(Pr. dhona dhonaa)
- वहन करना(Pr. vahan karana vahan karanaa wahan karana)
Meaning of CART in English
- A common name for various kinds of vehicles, as a Scythian dwelling on wheels, or a chariot.
- A light business wagon used by bakers, grocerymen, butchers, etc.
- To carry or convey in a cart.
- To carry burdens in a cart; to follow the business of a carter.
- To expose in a cart by way of punishment.
- A two-wheeled vehicle for the ordinary purposes of husbandry, or for transporting bulky and heavy articles.
- An open two-wheeled pleasure carriage.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CART, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CART
"Griphook whistled and a small cart came hurtling up the tracks toward them."
- The word/phrase 'cart' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"The rattling cart seemed to know its own way, because Griphook wasn't steering."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the cart in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"One wild cart ride later they stood blinking in the sunlight outside Gringotts."
- To understand the meaning of cart, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
CART usage in Proverbs/Idioms
Usage of "CART": Examples from famous English Poetry
"A cart rattled down to the wharf, and workmen clanged over the iron footbridge;"
- This term cart was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem Oxford Canal.
"And gather my flowing blood onto a cart."
- This term cart was used by Kathcissyn Lestrange Howard Boleyn Tudor in the Poem Hate and Death - Poem.
- This term cart was used by Gaynor Borade in the Poem Make the Most of The Holidays.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें