Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CART, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CART
"Griphook whistled and a small cart came hurtling up the tracks toward them"
- The word/phrase 'cart' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"The rattling cart seemed to know its own way, because griphook wasn't steering"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the cart in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"One wild cart ride later they stood blinking in the sunlight outside gringotts"
- To understand the meaning of cart, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
CART usage in Proverbs/Idioms
Usage of "CART": Examples from famous English Poetry
"A cart rattled down to the wharf, and workmen clanged over the iron footbridge;"
- This term cart was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem Oxford canal.
"And gather my flowing blood onto a cart"
- This term cart was used by Kathcissyn Lestrange Howard Boleyn Tudor in the Poem Hate and death - poem.
- This term cart was used by Gaynor Borade in the Poem Make the most of the holidays.