Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CARRY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CARRY
"All the kids want64 owls, theyre dead useful, carry yer mail an everythin"
- The word/phrase 'carry' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"After half an hour, night had really fallen and they couldn't carry on"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the carry in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"Too weak to carry on"
- To understand the meaning of carry, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
CARRY usage in Proverbs/Idioms
CARRY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CARRY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Let our words carry us together on winds of divine"
- This term carry was used by Joshua Blackwelder in the Poem Love poem.
"Bird of the moor, carry on tireless wing"
- This term carry was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem Hialmar speaks to the raven.
"And carry me to our room"
- This term carry was used by Jody Perrin in the Poem Love poem.