Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CANVAS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CANVAS
"The tent emerged in lumpy mass of canvas, rope, and poles"
- The word/phrase 'canvas' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the deathly hallows'.
"For the man who paints must have canvas, brush and colour-box"
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the canvas in the novel Sadhana.
"The face of stapleton had sprung out of the canvas"
- To understand the meaning of canvas, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete sherlock holmes.
CANVAS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CANVAS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Splashing their canvas with color and dance"
- This term canvas was used by Jeff Kurfess in the Poem Love poem.
"They stripped him of his canvas clothes"
- This term canvas was used by Oscar Wilde in the Poem The ballad of reading gaol.
"A frame over which canvas spreads"
- This term canvas was used by Shay Baker in the Poem The painter - poem.