Meaning of BURIED in Hindi
There are no hindi meanings for the "BURIED" in our English Hindi Dictionary.
Meaning of BURIED in English
- Of bury
- Covered from view; as, her face buried (or hidden) in her hands; buried in the smoke of many rifles.
,placed in a grave; as, the hastily buried corpses. opposite of unburied.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BURIED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BURIED
"Hermione buried her face in her arms; harry strongly suspected she had burst into tears"
- The word/phrase 'buried' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Hermione sat down on a stone step and buried her nose in voyages with vampires again"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the buried in the novel Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
"Hagrid turned around and hurried back toward his cabin, his face buried in his handkerchief"
- To understand the meaning of buried, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
BURIED usage in Proverbs/Idioms
BURIED has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "BURIED": Examples from famous English Poetry
"But thee, deep buried in the silent tomb"
- This term buried was used by William Wordsworth in the Poem Desideria.
"Who died and were buried together"
- This term buried was used by Richard Crashaw in the Poem An epitaph upon husband and wife.
"Leave it buried in this vault"
- This term buried was used by Ben Jonson in the Poem Epitaph (i).
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें