Meaning of BULLIED in Hindi
There are no hindi meanings for the "BULLIED" in our English Hindi Dictionary.
Meaning of BULLIED in English
- Of bully
- Frightened into submission or compliance.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BULLIED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BULLIED
"Ginny weasley, who had been looking pale, was bullied into taking some by percy"
- The word/phrase 'bullied' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"Watching harry being bullied by uncle vernon was dudley's favorite form of entertainment"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the bullied in the novel Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
"Opal was a bashful, formless, bespectacled, bepimpled creature who doted on dolly who bullied her"
- To understand the meaning of bullied, please see the following usage by Vladimir Nabokov in Lolita.
BULLIED has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "BULLIED": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Battered and bullied by life it self"
- This term bullied was used by Eamon J Healy in the Poem Orchids for me! - poem.
"She must be bullied around alot"
- This term bullied was used by mixna waheed in the Poem The hideous girl.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary