Meaning of BUILDING in Hindi
Meaning of building in Hindi
- इमारत emarat emaarat
- निर्माण nirman
- कोठी बनाना kothi banana kothee bananaa
- निर्माण इमारत nirman emarat nirman emaarat
- हवेली haveli havelee haweli
- बिल्डिंग bilding
- बनावट banavat banaavat banawat
- कोठी kothi kothee
- इमारती emarati emaaratee
- भवन bhavan bhawan
- भवनिर्माण - bhavan-nirman bhawan-nirman
- रचना rachana rachanaa
- घर ghar
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of BUILDING in English
- of Build
- The act of constructing, erecting, or establishing.
- That which is built; a fabric or edifice constructed, as a house, a church, etc.
- The art of constructing edifices, or the practice of civil architecture.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BUILDING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BUILDING
"They had reached a snowy white building that towered over the other little shops."
- The word/phrase 'building' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Harry saw a familiar, snow-white marble building in the distance - Gringotts Bank."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the building in the novel Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
"We have, however, vacated the building temporarily."
- To understand the meaning of building, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince.
BUILDING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "BUILDING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Building each other up when we fall"
- This term building was used by Salman Parker in the Poem Love Poem.
"Building nests among the pinetrees,"
- This term building was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The Song of Hiawatha.
"Building her courage,"
- This term building was used by louisa turner in the Poem The One Who Left Me.....
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें