Meaning of BUILDING in Hindi
Meaning of building in Hindi
- इमारती(Pr. Emarati emaaratee)
- निर्माण(Pr. Nirman)
- कोठी बनाना(Pr. Kothi banana kothee bananaa)
- बनावट(Pr. Banavat banaavat banawat)
- भवन(Pr. Bhavan bhawan)
- घर(Pr. Ghar)
- हवेली(Pr. Haveli havelee haweli)
- इमारत(Pr. Emarat emaarat)
- भव(Pr. निर्माण - Bhavan-nirman bhawan-nirman)
- कोठी(Pr. Kothi kothee)
- रचना(Pr. Rachana rachanaa)
- बिल्डिंग(Pr. Bilding)
- निर्माण इमारत(Pr. Nirman emarat nirman emaarat)
Meaning of BUILDING in English
- Of build
- The act of constructing, erecting, or establishing.
- The art of constructing edifices, or the practice of civil architecture.
- That which is built; a fabric or edifice constructed, as a house, a church, etc.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BUILDING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BUILDING
"They had reached a snowy white building that towered over the other little shops"
- The word/phrase 'building' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Harry saw a familiar, snow-white marble building in the distance - gringotts bank"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the building in the novel Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
"We have, however, vacated the building temporarily"
- To understand the meaning of building, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the half blood prince.
BUILDING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "BUILDING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Building each other up when we fall"
- This term building was used by Salman Parker in the Poem Love poem.
"Building nests among the pinetrees"
- This term building was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The song of hiawatha.
"Building her courage"
- This term building was used by louisa turner in the Poem The one who left me.....
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary