Meaning of BUDGET in Hindi
Meaning of budget in Hindi
- अनुमानित लेखा(Pr. anumanit lekha anumanit lekhaa)
- पूंजी(Pr. punji poonjee punzi)
- आ(Pr. व्यय का लेखा - aay-vyay ka lekha aay-vyay kaa lekhaa aay-wyay ka lekha)
- गठरी(Pr. gathari gatharee)
- निर्धारित लक्ष्य(Pr. nirdharit lakshy nirdhaarit lakshy)
- बज़ट(Pr. bazat bajat)
- बचाना(Pr. bachana bachanaa)
- आय खर्च विवरण(Pr. aay kharch vivaran aay kharch wiwaran)
- सस्ता(Pr. sasta sastaa)
- आयव्ययपत्र(Pr. aayavyayapatr aayawyayapatr)
- आयव्ययक(Pr. aayavyayak aayawyayak)
- थैला(Pr. thaila thailaa)
- बजट(Pr. bajat bazat)
- पैसा बचाना(Pr. paisa bachana paisaa bachanaa)
- बजट बनाना(Pr. bajat banana bajat bananaa bazat banana)
Meaning of BUDGET in English
- The annual financial statement which the British chancellor of the exchequer makes in the House of Commons. It comprehends a general view of the finances of the country, with the proposed plan of taxation for the ensuing year. The term is sometimes applied to a similar statement in other countries.
- A bag or sack with its contents; hence, a stock or store; an accumulation; as, a budget of inventions.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BUDGET, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BUDGET
"In general terms he was vaguely aware of the following budget."
- The word/phrase 'budget' was used by 'Leo Tolstoy' in 'War and Peace'.
BUDGET has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "BUDGET": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Priced within your budget,"
- This term budget was used by Canzone.By Andrea Gabrielli.Sequenced by Curtis Clark at in the Poem Heaven Has No Clue to Happiness.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें