Meaning of BUDGET in Hindi
Meaning of budget in Hindi
- सस्ता(Pr. Sasta sastaa)
- बजट(Pr. Bajat bazat)
- पूंजी(Pr. Punji poonjee punzi)
- गठरी(Pr. Gathari gatharee)
- थैला(Pr. Thaila thailaa)
- आ(Pr. व्यय का लेखा - Aay-vyay ka lekha aay-vyay kaa lekhaa aay-wyay ka lekha)
- निर्धारित लक्ष्य(Pr. Nirdharit lakshy nirdhaarit lakshy)
- बज़ट(Pr. Bazat bajat)
- आयव्ययक(Pr. Aayavyayak aayawyayak)
- अनुमानित लेखा(Pr. Anumanit lekha anumanit lekhaa)
- बचाना(Pr. Bachana bachanaa)
- बजट बनाना(Pr. Bajat banana bajat bananaa bazat banana)
- पैसा बचाना(Pr. Paisa bachana paisaa bachanaa)
- आयव्ययपत्र(Pr. Aayavyayapatr aayawyayapatr)
- आय खर्च विवरण(Pr. Aay kharch vivaran aay kharch wiwaran)
Meaning of BUDGET in English
- A bag or sack with its contents; hence, a stock or store; an accumulation; as, a budget of inventions.
- The annual financial statement which the british chancellor of the exchequer makes in the house of commons. it comprehends a general view of the finances of the country, with the proposed plan of taxation for the ensuing year. the term is sometimes applied to a similar statement in other countries.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BUDGET, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BUDGET
"In general terms he was vaguely aware of the following budget"
- The word/phrase 'budget' was used by 'Leo Tolstoy' in 'War and peace'.
BUDGET has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "BUDGET": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Priced within your budget"
- This term budget was used by Canzone.By Andrea Gabrielli.Sequenced by Curtis Clark at in the Poem Heaven has no clue to happiness.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary