Meaning of BUDDY in Hindi
Meaning of buddy in Hindi
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BUDDY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BUDDY
"I’m your friend, buddy"
- The word/phrase 'buddy' was used by 'Mario Vargas Llosa' in 'Who killed palomino molero'.
"I want you to tell me what happened to palomino molero, buddy"
- 'Mario Vargas Llosa' has used the buddy in the novel Who killed palomino molero.
"Come on, buddy, it’ll do you good, it’ll take your mind off your problem"
- To understand the meaning of buddy, please see the following usage by Mario Vargas Llosa in Who killed palomino molero.
BUDDY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "BUDDY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Dear diary you are my buddy"
- This term buddy was used by kerry ferrell in the Poem Dear diary - poem.
"Their buddy with wine"
- This term buddy was used by ankur mudgal in the Poem A confused but true confession - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary