Meaning of BROOM in Hindi
Meaning of broom in Hindi
- बढनी(Pr. badhani badhanee)
- झाऊ(Pr. jhau jhaaoo zhau)
- झाडू(Pr. jhadu jhaadoo zhadu)
- बढ़नी(Pr. badhani badhanee)
- बुहारी(Pr. buhari buhaaree)
- झाड़ू(Pr. jhadu jhaadoo zhadu)
- ब्रूम(Pr. brum broom)
- पीले और सफेद फुलों वाली झाड़ी(Pr. pile aur saphed phulon vali jhadi peele aur saphed phulon vaalee jhaadee pile aur safed fulon wali zhadi)
- कुचा(Pr. kucha kuchaa)
Meaning of BROOM in English
- See Bream.
- A plant having twigs suitable for making brooms to sweep with when bound together; esp., the Cytisus scoparius of Western Europe, which is a low shrub with long, straight, green, angular branches, minute leaves, and large yellow flowers.
- An implement for sweeping floors, etc., commonly made of the panicles or tops of broom corn, bound together or attached to a long wooden handle;
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BROOM, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BROOM
"Have you got your own broom? the boy went on."
- The word/phrase 'broom' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Harry glanced down at his broom."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the broom in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"He gripped the broom tightly with both his hands and knees."
- To understand the meaning of broom, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
BROOM usage in Proverbs/Idioms
BROOM has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "BROOM": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Where white flows the river and bright blows the broom,"
- This term broom was used by Robert Louis Stevenson in the Poem Romance.
"From heaths starr'd with broom;"
- This term broom was used by Matthew Arnold in the Poem The Forsaken Merman.
"The gold-flower'd broom?"
- This term broom was used by Matthew Arnold in the Poem The Song of Callicles.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें