Meaning of BRAVE in Hindi
Meaning of brave in Hindi
- बहादुर bahadur bahaadur
- शूर shur shoor
- ललकारना lalakarana lalakaaranaa
- अत्युत्तम atyuttam
- ईमान्दार imandar eemandaar
- साहसी sahasi sahasee
- नौजवान आदिवासी सिपाही naujavan aadivasi sipahi naujavan aadivaasee sipahee nauzawan aadiwasi sipahi
- लड़ाकू योद्धा ladaku yoddha ladaakoo yoddhaa
- ललकार lalakar lalakaar
- सामना करना samana karana saamanaa karanaa
- निडर nidar
- वीर vir veer wir
- शूरवीर shuravir shooraveer shurawir
- आनन्ददायक aanandadayak anandadaayak
- सुंदर sundar
- चुनौती chunauti chunautee
- बहादुर आदमी bahadur aadami bahaadur aadamee
- चुनौती देना chunauti dena chunautee denaa
- साहसपूर्वक सामना करना sahasapurvak samana karana sahasapoorvak saamanaa karanaa sahasapurwak samana karana
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of BRAVE in English
- Specifically, an Indian warrior.
- A man daring beyond discretion; a bully.
- Bold; courageous; daring; intrepid;
- A challenge; a defiance; bravado.
- To encounter with courage and fortitude; to set at defiance; to defy; to dare.
- To adorn; to make fine or showy.
- A brave person; one who is daring.
- Having any sort of superiority or excellence;
- Making a fine show or display.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BRAVE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BRAVE
"Yes, boy, your parents were brave."
- The word/phrase 'brave' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Awfully brave chap."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the brave in the novel Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
"Does it hurt much? Yeah, said Malfoy, putting on a brave sort of grimace."
- To understand the meaning of brave, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
BRAVE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
BRAVE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "BRAVE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And no Brave, as you pretended;"
- This term brave was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The Song of Hiawatha.
"Chain'd to her brave feet with such arts,"
- This term brave was used by Richard Lovelace in the Poem Gratiana Dancing.
"Young, brave and spotless, I rejoice to go"
- This term brave was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem Hialmar speaks to the Raven.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें