Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BRAND, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BRAND
"That evening, dudley paraded around the living room for the family in his brand-new uniform"
- The word/phrase 'brand' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the brand in the novel Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
"He pressed his long white forefinger to the brand on wormtail's arm"
- To understand the meaning of brand, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
BRAND has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "BRAND": Examples from famous English Poetry
"His brand, his bow, let no man fear"
- This term brand was used by Thomas Carew in the Poem Another epitaph.
"Through the door a burning fire-brand;"
- This term brand was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The song of hiawatha.
"Girt with the brand none else may wield"
- This term brand was used by Thomas Babington Macaulay, Lord Macaulay in the Poem Horatius.