Meaning of BOY in Hindi
Meaning of boy in Hindi
Meaning of BOY in English
- A male child, from birth to the age of puberty; a lad; hence, a son.
- To act as a boy;
- Beginning of year
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BOY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BOY
"He'd never even seen the boy"
- The word/phrase 'boy' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Hello, said the boy, hogwarts, too yes, said harry"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the boy in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"Have you got your own broom the boy went on"
- To understand the meaning of boy, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
BOY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "BOY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Fear the fierceness of the boy"
- This term boy was used by John Fletcher in the Poem Hear, ye ladies.
"To see man, woman, boy and beast, to toss the world about"
- This term boy was used by Richard Edwardes in the Poem Amantium irae.
"A boy and a girl... so far apart, so long the days"
- This term boy was used by Desi D. Williams in the Poem Love poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary