Meaning of BOSS in Hindi
Meaning of boss in Hindi
- फूली(Pr. Phuli phoolee fuli)
- बूटा(Pr. Buta bootaa)
- प्रबंधकर्ता(Pr. Prabandhakarta prabandhakartaa)
- नेता(Pr. Neta netaa)
- अगुआ(Pr. Agu aguaa)
- स्वामी(Pr. Svami svaamee swami)
- बस(Pr. Bas)
- मालिक(Pr. Malik maalik)
- मौलिक(Pr. Maulik)
- बास(Pr. Bas baas)
- अधिपुरुष(Pr. Adhipurush)
- प्रभुत्व जमाना(Pr. Prabhutv jamana prabhutv jamanaa prabhutw zamana)
- अधिकार बताना(Pr. Adhikar batana adhikaar batanaa)
- प्रबन्ध करना(Pr. Prabandh karana prabandh karanaa)
- देखभाल करना(Pr. Dekhabhal karana dekhabhaal karanaa)
- आदेश देना(Pr. Aadesh dena aadesh denaa)
- मालिक होना(Pr. Malik hona maalik honaa)
- नियन्त्रण करना(Pr. Niyantran karana niyantran karanaa)
- रोब जमाना(Pr. Rob jamana rob jamanaa rob zamana)
- बॉस(Pr. Bos)
- अधिपुरूष(Pr. Adhipurush adhipuroosh)
Meaning of BOSS in English
- Any protuberant part; a round, swelling part or body; a knoblike process; as, a boss of wood.
- A protuberant ornament on any work, either of different material from that of the work or of the same, as upon a buckler or bridle; a stud; a knob; the central projection of a shield. see umbilicus.
- A projecting ornament placed at the intersection of the ribs of ceilings, whether vaulted or flat, and in other situations.
- A wooden vessel for the mortar used in tiling or masonry, hung by a hook from the laths, or from the rounds of a ladder.
- The enlarged part of a shaft, on which a wheel is keyed, or at the end, where it is coupled to another.
- A swage or die used for shaping metals.
- A head or reservoir of water.
- To ornament with bosses; to stud.
- A master workman or superintendent; a director or manager; a political dictator.
- Business organizer scheduling system (one of the original hand-held organizers)
- Bharatiya operating system software
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BOSS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BOSS
"Just don't get him onto the subject of his boss"
- The word/phrase 'boss' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"You can't boss us -' fred began"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the boss in the novel Harry potter and the order of the phoenix book.
"Lituma and his boss had already dispatched four beers each by then"
- To understand the meaning of boss, please see the following usage by Mario Vargas Llosa in Who killed palomino molero.
BOSS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "BOSS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"But god forbid that you not be my boss"
- This term boss was used by Reagan Carter in the Poem Temptation.
"Never the boss"
- This term boss was used by Srimathi Raman in the Poem Synonym - poem.
"Yet one of the guys;never the boss"
- This term boss was used by Trio Sonata in G Major: Vivace. in the Poem Thank you for being simply the best.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें