Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BOOM, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BOOM
- The word/phrase 'boom' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Chapter four the keeper of the keys boom"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the boom in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"I stole boom-slang skin from the dungeons"
- To understand the meaning of boom, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
BOOM has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "BOOM": Examples from famous English Poetry
"At boom, a great yellow star came out to see;"
- This term boom was used by Robert Browning in the Poem How they brought the good news from ghent to aix.
"Their shots along the deep slowly boom:—"
- This term boom was used by Thomas Campbell in the Poem The battle of the baltic.
"Of smoke that stung his eyes he heard the boom"
- This term boom was used by John McCrae in the Poem The warrior.