Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BOILING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BOILING
"Hagrid, can we186 have a window open i'm boiling"
- The word/phrase 'boiling' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"A boiling hate erupted in harry's chest, leaving no place for fear"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the boiling in the novel Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
"Harry felt the familiar boiling sensation in the pit of his stomach"
- To understand the meaning of boiling, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the half blood prince.
BOILING usage in Proverbs/Idioms
BOILING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "BOILING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Above the boiling tide"
- This term boiling was used by Thomas Babington Macaulay, Lord Macaulay in the Poem Horatius.
"And i was boiling"
- This term boiling was used by Ilana Haley in the Poem Sun - stunned - poem.
"Blood boiling at 100 degrees"
- This term boiling was used by midnight purple in the Poem I can hear you calling me poem.