Meaning of BLOSSOM in Hindi
Meaning of blossom in Hindi
- कली(Pr. Kali kalee)
- कोंपल(Pr. Konpal)
- फूल(Pr. Phul phool ful)
- पुष्प(Pr. Pushp)
- कल(Pr. Kal)
- बौर(Pr. Baur)
- मंजरी(Pr. Manjari manjaree manzari)
- पुष्प पुंज(Pr. Pushp punj pushp punz)
- फूलना(Pr. Phulana phoolanaa fulana)
- खिलना(Pr. Khilana khilanaa)
- समृद्ध होना(Pr. Samriddh hona samriddh honaa)
- फलना(Pr. Phalana phalanaa falana)
- बढ़ना(Pr. Badhana badhanaa)
- विकसित हो जाना(Pr. Vikasit ho jana vikasit ho janaa wikasit ho zana)
- हर(Pr. भरा होना - Hara-bhara hona haraa-bharaa honaa)
- फलन(Pr. फ़ूलना - Phalana-fulana phalanaa-foolanaa falana-fulana)
- ब्लॉसम(Pr. Blosam)
- फलना़फूलना(Pr. Phalanaphulana phalanaaphoolanaa falanafulana)
Meaning of BLOSSOM in English
- The flower of a plant, or the essential organs of reproduction, with their appendages; florescence; bloom; the flowers of a plant, collectively; as, the blossoms and fruit of a tree; an apple tree in blossom.
- A blooming period or stage of development; something lovely that gives rich promise.
- The color of a horse that has white hairs intermixed with sorrel and bay hairs;
- To put forth blossoms or flowers; to bloom; to blow; to flower.
- To flourish and prosper.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BLOSSOM, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BLOSSOM
"And if you come and take one little blossom no one will miss it"
- The word/phrase 'blossom' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'The crescent moon'.
"Shake the bud, strike it; it is beyond your power to make it blossom"
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the blossom in the novel Fruit gathering.
"Ah! it is not for you to open the bud into a blossom"
- To understand the meaning of blossom, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in Fruit gathering.
Usage of "BLOSSOM": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Now a fiery blossom is blooming"
- This term blossom was used by Petyr BottiAnderson in the Poem Love poem.
"One topmost blossom"
- This term blossom was used by Algernon Charles Swinburne in the Poem Hertha.
"Under the blossom that hangs on the bough"
- This term blossom was used by William Shakespeare in the Poem Fairy land.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें