Meaning of BLESSING in Hindi
Meaning of blessing in Hindi
- अनुमन्त्रण(Pr. anumantran)
- आशीष(Pr. aashish aasheesh)
- प्रार्थना(Pr. prarthana praarthanaa)
- अनुमोदन(Pr. anumodan)
- ईश्वर की देन(Pr. ishvar ki den eeshvar kee den ishwar ki den)
- सुखकर चीज(Pr. sukhakar chij sukhakar cheej sukhakar chiz)
- स्वस्त्ययन(Pr. svastyayan swastyayan)
- वरदान(Pr. varadan waradan)
- अनुग्रह(Pr. anugrah)
- आशीर्वाद(Pr. aashirvad aasheervaad aashirwad)
- कृपा(Pr. kripa kripaa)
- अनुमति(Pr. anumati)
- अभिमन्त्रण(Pr. abhimantran)
- सुखकर वस्तु(Pr. sukhakar vastu sukhakar wastu)
Meaning of BLESSING in English
- A declaration of divine favor, or an invocation imploring divine favor on some or something; a benediction; a wish of happiness pronounces.
- The act of one who blesses.
- A means of happiness; that which promotes prosperity and welfare; a beneficent gift.
- A gift.
- of Bless
- Grateful praise or worship.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BLESSING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BLESSING
"He gave you the scar that has proved both blessing and curse."
- The word/phrase 'blessing' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Book'.
"This song of mine will touch your forehead like a kiss of blessing."
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the blessing in the novel The Crescent Moon.
"The blessing of all-embracing sky is not shed upon it."
- To understand the meaning of blessing, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in The Gardener.
BLESSING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "BLESSING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Oh but to have you in my life is truly a blessing!"
- This term blessing was used by Dawn Eichten in the Poem Love Poem.
"A blessing sent from up above,"
- This term blessing was used by Kelley Saint in the Poem Love Poem.
"Poure out your blessing on us plentiously,"
- This term blessing was used by Edmund Spenser in the Poem Epithalamion.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें