Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BLESSING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BLESSING
"He gave you the scar that has proved both blessing and curse"
- The word/phrase 'blessing' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the order of the phoenix book'.
"This song of mine will touch your forehead like a kiss of blessing"
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the blessing in the novel The crescent moon.
"The blessing of all-embracing sky is not shed upon it"
- To understand the meaning of blessing, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in The gardener.
BLESSING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "BLESSING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Oh but to have you in my life is truly a blessing!"
- This term blessing was used by Dawn Eichten in the Poem Love poem.
"A blessing sent from up above"
- This term blessing was used by Kelley Saint in the Poem Love poem.
"Poure out your blessing on us plentiously"
- This term blessing was used by Edmund Spenser in the Poem Epithalamion.