Meaning of BITCH in Hindi
Meaning of bitch in Hindi
Meaning of BITCH in English
- The female of the canine kind, as of the dog, wolf, and fox.
- An opprobrious name for a woman, especially a lewd woman.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BITCH, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BITCH
"Now the son of a bitch won’t be able to say we’re wasting his time"
- The word/phrase 'bitch' was used by 'Mario Vargas Llosa' in 'Who killed palomino molero'.
"And she doesn’t even want to see me, the bitch"
- 'Mario Vargas Llosa' has used the bitch in the novel Who killed palomino molero.
"Son of a bitch"
- To understand the meaning of bitch, please see the following usage by Mario Vargas Llosa in Who killed palomino molero.
BITCH has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "BITCH": Examples from famous English Poetry
- This term bitch was used by nicole cuevas in the Poem Broken angel.
"Bitch! bitch! bitch! bitch!"
- This term bitch was used by A Father's Day Story by
Nicholas Gordon in the Poem A purely biological father.
"Bitch i scrape the knife further up her arms"
- This term bitch was used by Brittany Steller in the Poem Sweet revenge - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary