Meaning of BIT in Hindi
Meaning of bit in Hindi
- अंश ansh
- छोटा सिक्का chhota sikka chhotaa sikkaa
- थोड़ा thoda thodaa
- बरमा barama baramaa
- लोहा loha lohaa
- टूक tuk took
- कुछ समय kuchh samay
- ग्रास gras graas
- टुकडा tukada tukadaa
- दहाना dahana dahanaa
- अणी ani anee
- कौर kaur
- छोटी भूमिका chhoti bhumika chhotee bhoomikaa
- थोड़ा समय thoda samay thodaa samay
- फलक phalak falak
- लगाम lagam lagaam
- द्वयंक (द्वि आधारी अंक) dvayank (dvi aadhari ank) dvayank (dvi aadhaaree ank) dwayank (dwi aadhari ank)
- छोटा अंश chhota ansh chhotaa ansh
- टुकड़ा tukada tukadaa
- बिट bit
- लगाम लगाना lagam lagana lagaam laganaa
- बरमी barami baramee
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of BIT in English
- of Bite
- BInary digiT
- To put a bridle upon; to put the bit in the mouth of.
- The cutting iron of a plane.
- 3d sing. pr. of Bid, for biddeth.
- The part of a bridle, usually of iron, which is inserted in the mouth of a horse, and having appendages to which the reins are fastened.
- Fig.: Anything which curbs or restrains.
- A part of anything, such as may be bitten off or taken into the mouth; a morsel; a bite. Hence: A small piece of anything; a little; a mite.
- Somewhat; something, but not very great.
- The part of a key which enters the lock and acts upon the bolt and tumblers.
- In the Southern and Southwestern States, a small silver coin (as the real) formerly current; commonly, one worth about 12 1/2 cents; also, the sum of 12 1/2 cents.
- imp. & p. p. of Bite.
- A tool for boring, of various forms and sizes, usually turned by means of a brace or bitstock. See Bitstock.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BIT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BIT
"He made several important telephone calls and shouted a bit more."
- The word/phrase 'bit' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"He did still look a bit sick, so Harry entered Madam Malkin's shop alone, feeling nervous."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the bit in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"Those65 silvery eyes were a bit creepy."
- To understand the meaning of bit, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
BIT usage in Proverbs/Idioms
BIT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "BIT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Yes that's you... not one bit of spite."
- This term bit was used by Written and owned by Angela Lee Hillsley in the Poem Friendship Poem.
"Tides and time pounded on me, breaking me bit by bit"
- This term bit was used by Vannessa Thibodeau in the Poem Love Poem.
"Bit by bit I begin to recognize"
- This term bit was used by Cody Graham in the Poem Love Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें