Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BIRD, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BIRD
"Harry stared at it and the bird looked balefully back, making its gagging noise again"
- The word/phrase 'bird' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"The bird stopped singing"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the bird in the novel Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
"Leave the bird! leave the bird! the boy is behind you"
- To understand the meaning of bird, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
BIRD usage in Proverbs/Idioms
BIRD has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "BIRD": Examples from famous English Poetry
"To silence, for no lonely bird would sing"
- This term bird was used by Thomas Hood in the Poem Autumn.
"Learned of every bird its language"
- This term bird was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The song of hiawatha.
"Out of me man and woman, and wild-beast and bird: before god was, i am"
- This term bird was used by Algernon Charles Swinburne in the Poem Hertha.