To better understand the meaning of "BEST FRIEND", certain examples of its usage are presented.
Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word "BEST FRIEND"
"Harry's other best friend from Hogwarts, Hermione Granger, hadn't been in touch either."
- The word/phrase "best friend" was used by "J. K. Rowling" in "Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban".
"Do you remember who his-best friend was? Naturally, said Madam Rosmerta, with a small laugh."
- "J. K. Rowling" has used the best friend in the novel Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
"He was going to live with Sirius Black, his parents' best friend."
- To understand the meaning of best friend, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
"BEST FRIEND" has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below.
Usage of "BEST FRIEND": Examples from famous English Poetry
- "That you would touch my life so much by becoming my best friend."
- This term best friend was used by Travis Alcorn in the Poem Love Poem.
- "You are my best friend."
- This term best friend was used by Rick Martens in the Poem Love Poem.
- "For you above all are my wife and best friend"
- This term best friend was used by Earl J. Dawson Jr. in the Poem Love Poem.