Meaning of BELOW in Hindi
Meaning of below in Hindi
- कम(Pr. Kam)
- खराब(Pr. Kharab kharaab)
- घटिया(Pr. Ghatiya ghatiyaa)
- गहरी(Pr. Gahari gaharee)
- नाज़ुक(Pr. Nazuk naazuk najuk)
- अधस्थ(Pr. Adhasth)
- अवर(Pr. Avar awar)
- नीचे का(Pr. Niche ka neeche kaa)
- के नीचे(Pr. Ke niche ke neeche)
- डुबी हुई(Pr. Dubi hui dubee huee)
- नीचे की मंज़िल पर(Pr. Niche ki manzil par neeche kee manzil par niche ki manjil par)
- नीचे(Pr. Niche neeche)
- श्रेणी में कम या नीचे(Pr. Shreni men kam ya niche shrenee men kam yaa neeche)
- धरती पर(Pr. Dharati par dharatee par)
- पाताल में(Pr. Patal men paataal men)
- नरक में(Pr. Narak men)
- समतुल्य से कम(Pr. Samatuly se kam)
- उतरा हुआ(Pr. Utara hu utaraa huaa)
- से नीचे(Pr. Se niche se neeche)
Meaning of BELOW in English
- Under, or lower in place; beneath not so high; as, below the moon; below the knee.
- Inferior to in rank, excellence, dignity, value, amount, price, etc.; lower in quality.
- Unworthy of; unbefitting; beneath.
- In a lower place, with respect to any object; in a lower room; beneath.
- On the earth, as opposed to the heavens.
- In hell, or the regions of the dead.
- In court or tribunal of inferior jurisdiction; as, at the trial below.
- In some part or page following.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BELOW, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BELOW
"A few people below were clapping"
- The word/phrase 'below' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Below, in a shadowy clearing, stood snape, but he wasn't alone"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the below in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"Right ahead - there! the hogwarts express was streaking along below them like a scarlet snake"
- To understand the meaning of below, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
BELOW usage in Proverbs/Idioms
BELOW has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "BELOW": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And sep'rate from their kindred dregs below"
- This term below was used by Alexander Pope in the Poem Elegy to the memory of an unfortunate lady.
"Yet i fail not of growing for lightnings above me or deathworms below"
- This term below was used by Algernon Charles Swinburne in the Poem Hertha.
"And look at the sights below;"
- This term below was used by Muhammad Edwan Shaharir in the Poem Love poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें