Meaning of BEING in Hindi
Meaning of being in Hindi
- वर्तमान(Pr. Vartaman wartaman)
- जीव(Pr. Jiv jeev ziw)
- जीवन(Pr. Jivan jeevan ziwan)
- अवस्था(Pr. Avastha avasthaa awastha)
- वह जिसका अस्तित्व हो(Pr. Vah jisaka astitv ho vah jisakaa astitv ho wah zisaka astitw ho)
- जन्तु(Pr. Jantu zantu)
- अस्तित्व(Pr. Astitv astitw)
- प्राणी(Pr. Prani pranee)
- स्वभाव(Pr. Svabhav svabhaav swabhaw)
- किसी का स्वभाव(Pr. Kisi ka svabhav kisee kaa svabhaav kisi ka swabhaw)
- होना(Pr. Hona honaa)
- हस्ती(Pr. Hasti hastee)
Meaning of BEING in English
- Of be
- Existence, as opposed to nonexistence; state or sphere of existence.
- That which exists in any form, whether it be material or spiritual, actual or ideal; living existence, as distinguished from a thing without life; as, a human being; spiritual beings.
- Lifetime; mortal existence.
- An abode; a cottage.
- Since; inasmuch as.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BEING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BEING
"He didn't seem at all upset at being almost knocked to the ground"
- The word/phrase 'being' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Got the lot here -- another young man being fitted up just now, in fact"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the being in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"Harry didn't think there was anything wrong with not being able to afford an owl"
- To understand the meaning of being, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
BEING usage in Proverbs/Idioms
BEING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें