Meaning of BEGET in Hindi
Meaning of beget in Hindi
- किसी का पिता होना kisi ka pita hona kisee kaa pitaa honaa
- प्रजनन करना prajanan karana prajanan karanaa prazanan karana
- जन्म देना janm dena janm denaa zanm dena
- उत्पन्न करना utpann karana utpann karanaa
- कारण होना karan hona kaaran honaa
- उपजाना upajana upajanaa upazana
- पैदा करना paida karana paidaa karanaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of BEGET in English
- To produce as an effect; to cause to exist.
- To procreate, as a father or sire; to generate;
- To get (with child.)
BEGET usage in Proverbs/Idioms
Usage of "BEGET": Examples from famous English Poetry
"This eve of blackness did beget,"
- This term beget was used by Henry King, Bishop of Chichester in the Poem Exequy on his Wife.
"Ay! though the crowded factories beget"
- This term beget was used by Oscar Wilde in the Poem The Garden of Eros.
"Naming you to take the blame? You beget yourself is a long time belief through ages."
- This term beget was used by Srimathi Raman in the Poem SYNONYM - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें