Meaning of BEGET in Hindi
Meaning of beget in Hindi
- जन्म देना(Pr. Janm dena janm denaa zanm dena)
- पैदा करना(Pr. Paida karana paidaa karanaa)
- उपजाना(Pr. Upajana upajanaa upazana)
- उत्पन्न करना(Pr. Utpann karana utpann karanaa)
- कारण होना(Pr. Karan hona kaaran honaa)
- प्रजनन करना(Pr. Prajanan karana prajanan karanaa prazanan karana)
- किसी का पिता होना(Pr. Kisi ka pita hona kisee kaa pitaa honaa)
Meaning of BEGET in English
- To procreate, as a father or sire; to generate;
- To get (with child.)
- To produce as an effect; to cause to exist.
BEGET usage in Proverbs/Idioms
Usage of "BEGET": Examples from famous English Poetry
"This eve of blackness did beget"
- This term beget was used by Henry King, Bishop of Chichester in the Poem Exequy on his wife.
"Ay! though the crowded factories beget"
- This term beget was used by Oscar Wilde in the Poem The garden of eros.
"Naming you to take the blame you beget yourself is a long time belief through ages"
- This term beget was used by Srimathi Raman in the Poem Synonym - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें