Meaning of BEAN in Hindi
Meaning of bean in Hindi
Meaning of BEAN in English
- A name given to the seed of certain leguminous herbs, chiefly of the genera faba, phaseolus, and dolichos; also, to the herbs.
- The popular name of other vegetable seeds or fruits, more or less resembling true beans.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BEAN, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BEAN
"Ron picked up a green bean, looked at it carefully, and bit into a corner"
- The word/phrase 'bean' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"The sopophorous bean was proving very difficult to cut up"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the bean in the novel Harry potter and the half blood prince.
"Harry crushed his bean with the flat side of the dagger"
- To understand the meaning of bean, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the half blood prince.
BEAN usage in Proverbs/Idioms
BEAN has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "BEAN": Examples from famous English Poetry
"With a bean or two on top"
- This term bean was used by Eamon J Healy in the Poem Fun time - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary