Meaning of BACON in Hindi
Meaning of bacon in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of BACON in English
- Harry E., 20th-century U.S. proctologist.
- The back and sides of a pig salted and smoked; formerly, the flesh of a pig salted or fresh.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of BACON, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word BACON
"Have some bacon or something, why aren't you eating anything? Harry couldn't eat."
- The word/phrase 'bacon' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Well, get a move on, I want you to look after the bacon."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the bacon in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"Uncle Vernon entered the kitchen as Harry was turning over the bacon."
- To understand the meaning of bacon, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
BACON has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें