Meaning of ATTRIBUTE in Hindi
Meaning of attribute in Hindi
- आरोपण करना aaropan karana aaropan karanaa
- गुण विशेषण gun visheshan gun wisheshan
- श्रेय देना shrey dena shrey denaa
- गुण gun
- विशेषता visheshata visheshataa wisheshata
- उत्तरदायी ठहराना uttaradayi thaharana uttaradaayee thaharanaa
- सहजगुण sahajagun sahazagun
- लक्षण lakshan
- श्रेय shrey
- उपारोपण करना uparopan karana upaaropan karanaa
- ठहराना thaharana thaharanaa
- भाव bhav bhaav bhaw
- आरोपित करना aaropit karana aaropit karanaa
- कारण बतलाना karan batalana kaaran batalanaa
- सम्बन्ध लगा देना sambandh laga dena sambandh lagaa denaa
- प्रतीक pratik prateek
- विशेषण visheshan wisheshan
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of ATTRIBUTE in English
- To ascribe; to consider (something) as due or appropriate (to); to refer, as an effect to a cause; to impute; to assign; to consider as belonging (to).
- Quality, etc., denoted by an attributive; an attributive adjunct or adjective.
- That which is attributed; a quality which is considered as belonging to, or inherent in, a person or thing; an essential or necessary property or characteristic.
- A conventional symbol of office, character, or identity, added to any particular figure; as, a club is the attribute of Hercules.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ATTRIBUTE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ATTRIBUTE
"In fact, I should rather attribute to you a romantic disregard of your own worldly interests."
- The word/phrase 'attribute' was used by 'George Eliot' in 'Middlemarch'.
ATTRIBUTE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
Usage of "ATTRIBUTE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"We would attribute our flaws and mistakes to our infantile Innocence,"
- This term attribute was used by Patrick Guyette in the Poem If I Could Play God.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें