Meaning of ATTITUDE in Hindi
Meaning of attitude in Hindi
- रवैया(Pr. Ravaiya ravaiyaa rawaiya)
- अभिवृत्ति(Pr. )
- ढङ्ग(Pr. Dhangg)
- भाव(Pr. Bhav bhaav bhaw)
- स्थिति(Pr. Sthiti)
- ठाठ(Pr. Thath thaath)
- ढंग(Pr. Dhang)
- रुख(Pr. Rukh)
- मुद्रा(Pr. Mudra mudraa)
- प्रवृति(Pr. Pravriti prawriti)
- टशन(Pr. Tashan)
- रुख़(Pr. Rukh)
- मनोवृ्ति(Pr. Manovriti manowriti)
- वृ्ति(Pr. Vriti writi)
- व्यवहार(Pr. Vyavahar vyavahaar wyawahar)
- रूख(Pr. Rukh rookh)
- अभिवृत्ति(Pr. Abhivritti abhiwritti)
- अंगविन्यास(Pr. Angavinyas angavinyaas angawinyas)
Meaning of ATTITUDE in English
- The posture, action, or disposition of a figure or a statue.
- The posture or position of a person or an animal, or the manner in which the parts of his body are disposed; position assumed or studied to serve a purpose; as, a threatening attitude; an attitude of entreaty.
- Fig.: position as indicating action, feeling, or mood; as, in times of trouble let a nation preserve a firm attitude; one's mental attitude in respect to religion.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ATTITUDE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ATTITUDE
"They were muggles, and they had a very medieval attitude toward magic"
- The word/phrase 'attitude' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"Her attitude toward him had changed completely since he had saved her sister from the lake"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the attitude in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"Fudge's attitude, though not unexpected, changes everything"
- To understand the meaning of attitude, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
ATTITUDE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
ATTITUDE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ATTITUDE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Your slender attitude"
- This term attitude was used by Wilfred Owen in the Poem Greater love.
"O attic shape! fair attitude! with brede"
- This term attitude was used by John Keats in the Poem Ode on a grecian urn.
"With a chance attitude of the head, a freak of beauty"
- This term attitude was used by Robert Bridges in the Poem On a dead child.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary