Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ATTIC, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ATTIC
"He was lying again on the camp bed in ron’s dingy attic room"
- The word/phrase 'attic' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the deathly hallows'.
"On the second floor she stopped before the attic door, which was closed"
- 'Gustave Flaubert' has used the attic in the novel Madame bovary.
"When they had done with the rooms they went up to the attic"
- To understand the meaning of attic, please see the following usage by Gustave Flaubert in Madame bovary.
ATTIC usage in Proverbs/Idioms
ATTIC has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ATTIC": Examples from famous English Poetry
"O attic shape! fair attitude! with brede"
- This term attic was used by John Keats in the Poem Ode on a grecian urn.
"Who loved the colder shapes, the attic urn"
- This term attic was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem Pavlovna in london.
"He found two waifs in an attic bare;"
- This term attic was used by John McCrae in the Poem The shadow of the cross.