Meaning of ATTAIN in Hindi
Meaning of attain in Hindi
Meaning of ATTAIN in English
- To achieve or accomplish, that is, to reach by efforts; to gain; to compass; as, to attain rest.
- To gain or obtain possession of; to acquire.
- To get at the knowledge of; to ascertain.
- To reach or come to, by progression or motion; to arrive at.
- To overtake.
- To reach in excellence or degree; to equal.
- To come or arrive, by motion, growth, bodily exertion, or efforts toward a place, object, state, etc.; to reach.
- To come or arrive, by an effort of mind.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ATTAIN, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ATTAIN
"Thus to attain our world-consciousness, we have to unite our feeling with this all-pervasive infinite feeling"
- The word/phrase 'attain' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'Sadhana'.
"Those who realise him through the immediate perception of the heart attain immortality"
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the attain in the novel Sadhana.
"Practice elocution, poise and how to attain it 5"
- To understand the meaning of attain, please see the following usage by F. Scott Fitzgerald in The great gatsby.
ATTAIN usage in Proverbs/Idioms
Usage of "ATTAIN": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Or goals we can't attain"
- This term attain was used by Author Unknown in the Poem Friendship poem.
"That my wrath shall not attain him"
- This term attain was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The song of hiawatha.
"Till old experience do attain"
- This term attain was used by John Milton in the Poem Il penseroso.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें