Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ATTAIN, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ATTAIN
"Thus to attain our world-consciousness, we have to unite our feeling with this all-pervasive infinite feeling"
- The word/phrase 'attain' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'Sadhana'.
"Those who realise him through the immediate perception of the heart attain immortality"
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the attain in the novel Sadhana.
"Practice elocution, poise and how to attain it 5"
- To understand the meaning of attain, please see the following usage by F. Scott Fitzgerald in The great gatsby.
ATTAIN usage in Proverbs/Idioms
Usage of "ATTAIN": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Or goals we can't attain"
- This term attain was used by Author Unknown in the Poem Friendship poem.
"That my wrath shall not attain him"
- This term attain was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The song of hiawatha.
"Till old experience do attain"
- This term attain was used by John Milton in the Poem Il penseroso.