Meaning of ATMOSPHERE in Hindi
Meaning of atmosphere in Hindi
Meaning of ATMOSPHERE in English
- The whole mass of aeriform fluid surrounding the earth;
- Any gaseous envelope or medium.
- A supposed medium around various bodies; as, electrical atmosphere, a medium formerly supposed to surround electrical bodies.
- The pressure or weight of the air at the sea level, on a unit of surface, or about 14.7 ibs. to the sq. inch.
- Any surrounding or pervading influence or condition.
- The portion of air in any locality, or affected by a special physical or sanitary condition; as, the atmosphere of the room; a moist or noxious atmosphere.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ATMOSPHERE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ATMOSPHERE
"One person, however, seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the atmosphere of terror and suspicion"
- The word/phrase 'atmosphere' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"Never, in anyone's memory, had a match approached in such a highly charged atmosphere"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the atmosphere in the novel Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
"The atmosphere inside number four, privet drive was extremely tense"
- To understand the meaning of atmosphere, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
ATMOSPHERE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ATMOSPHERE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Of vapours, from whose solid atmosphere"
- This term atmosphere was used by Percy Bysshe Shelley in the Poem Ode to the west wind.
"A change in the atmosphere"
- This term atmosphere was used by Syazzana Arina M. Azmi in the Poem Night had just gone past.
"Amplified by your bright atmosphere"
- This term atmosphere was used by Sarrah Hanna in the Poem Takk.. to be thankfull for - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary